Sunday 8 February 2015

Introducing me!

I'm Joy, I'm 30 and I'm from North East England.

I'm a wife and a mother to 2 . 5 monsters!

I've been overweight since middle monster came along 11 years ago. I turned 30 this year and made a pact with myself that I would not be this size when I hit 31.

I'm following the slimming world diet, I'm a couple of weeks in and loving it.

Oh and mentioning work... I work in a Cafe, possibly the worst place to work when you are trying to eat healthily and lose weight, surrounded by cake and lattes all day. So pre-planning is going to be the key, taking things to work that will fill me on my break and keep me going without wanting to grab something from there.

I'm two weeks in and 6.5lbs down so, so far so good!

So only another 82 . 5lbs to goal!!

I can do this.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment